lovelittleshops.com | online marketing promotions | terms and conditions
Thanks for signing up to the lovelittleshops.com online promotional service. Please can you read the terms and conditions of our online marketing promotions.
Online promotions with lovelittleshops.com
We are committed to providing a unique online service to promote your business. You have either signed up via lovelittleshops.com to:
1. A webpage ‘wickerbasket’ for one year;
2. A webpage ‘jute bag’ for at least one month;
3. A photo of your business ‘paper bag’ and listing for one year; or
4. All the above known as a ‘shopping trolley’ or a special seasonal promotion.
In publishing online content and photos for any of the above promotions, it is assumed that:
1. Copy and photos, links and contact details have been agreed by you prior to publishing with permission, where necessary, from any third parties (suppliers) to use their content or photos;
2. Website content will be visible in the ‘Google’ search engine using agreed keywords with you. The Google search engine has a market share (at December 2014) of just over 85% in the UK. Please note that high ranking in other search engines cannot be guaranteed.
Availability /Access to website content
We do not warrant that the service from this site will be uninterrupted (eg. web servers down for essential maintenance), timely or error free, although it is provided to the best ability. We cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage, in whatever manner, howsoever caused.
You have the right to terminate the promotion for any reason, including the ending of services that are already underway. No refunds can be offered, once web content is agreed and published. Any monies that have been paid to us which constitute payment in respect of the provision of unused promotion services shall be refunded.
Amendments to web content once published
Minor changes can be made to website content during the online promotion period agreed, free of charge, depending on resources available. Should your business relocate and require a new address, contact details, links, map references and photos there will be a £30 amendment charge.
The lovelittleshops.com online guide was created to celebrate unique ‘bricks and mortar’ independent businesses and encourage visitors to explore places nearby with recommendations from business owners. Many retailers also sell online. Should you decide to switch your business to ecommerce only and customers can no longer visit your premises, to view or pick up items in person, then your business can no longer feature on lovelittleshops.com.
These are found via links in the footnote of each page of lovelittleshops.com and may be adjusted from time to time without notice.
Cash [if in person], personal cheque, or BACS Transfer are all acceptable methods of payment. Our Terms are payment in full within thirty days. An invoice will be sent once the webpage/content is agreed and published.
These terms and conditions form part of the agreement between your business and lovelittleshops.com. Payment for our online promotion services indicates your understanding, agreement to and acceptance of the above.
Thanks for your business. Ursula Lewis lovelittleshops.com
© lovelittleshops.com 2015 All Rights Reserved